View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 12:07 PM   #5
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I bought the same book from there but used the kobo desktop app to get it on my reader and the cover was there and margins were the same as any other book I have. When I downloaded the epub to ADE, the cover disappeared and the penguin was in it's place.
Interesting. I will wipe the version I installed from ADE and try a resync using the kobo software. At the time of purchase I had to use ADE as my mac was not intel based. I'll post the results.

On another note I really don't want to go through the trouble of removing DRM. It's easier to grab from the Darknet. It seems like most of the books I've bought I've also had to turn to the Darknet in order to satisfy my standars of how an ebook should be formatted. How much longer should I keep paying for sub-par material before I turn to the Draknet full time?
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote