Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 12-20-2005, 04:23 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Which Windows Mobile device should I buy?

If you are looking for a fairly thorough article about the factors to consider when picking a Windows Mobile device, you are in luck. Look no further than this article at Smartphone and Pocket PC Magazine.

"The goal of this article is to help you select the Windows Mobile device that best meets your needs. By carefully analyzing the potential uses for a Pocket PC or Smartphone, you should be able to look at each device's features and functionalities and see how they can benefit you."

The article helps you to consider your needs and then match them up with various specs.