Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 12-14-2005, 06:15 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
Beware of the Treo thumb

Shaun of PDA247 is suffering from the "Treo thumb": Since I have been using the Treo both of the ends of my thumbs have become tender and recently quite sore. I have never had this with any other keyboarded PDA- XDA, Psions, KJAM etc. and wondered if I am the only one.

Although never had I suffered from a sore thumb myself, sometimes I can sense pain in my hands when using a PDA for a long period of time (especially when I curl up in front of a cozy fire thrilled with the prospect of reading a good e-book). Can anyone share some pointers on how to alleviate the pain and avoid future injury?

Related: "BlackBerry thumb" syndrome affecting mobile users