Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 12-03-2005, 11:17 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Palm LifeDrive Update 2.0 first findings

Avid PalmAddict writer Jason Rak shares his first findings of the LifeDrive update 2.0:

I was of course hesitant at first, especially reading on the different boards about some of people's issues with the update. But I went for it and I'm glad I did. I would suggest trying it. Give yourself a block of time, say 1-2 hours, to make sure it goes smoothly. If it doesn't, while a certain pain in the neck, you can always hard erase and start from scratch (bye bye little devil treo 650 from Sprint...)

If you are hesitant to upgrade read the full post over at PalmAddicts.