Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 12-01-2005, 08:56 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MacBook Air
Astraware's Bzzz PalmOS game for free

As always, Palm Addicts is on top of all the Palm news that matters. Today they bring us the following free software tip...

"Want something for free? Yes, me too well on the Palm Software Store they are giving the Astraware game Bzzz away for free. Yes for free. 'Frantic game of fly catching! Keep the frog happy, by guiding him to catch the flies...' Was $9.95 now FREE!! Valid until the 6th December and as always it will be moved into our Special Offer pane in the right hand column. [Palm Software Store]"

Update:Seems they require both registration on the store site and credit card information even for a $0 purchase. That's enough for me to pass on this one, but I suppose it's still a good offer as it does beat purchasing it for the regular price!