Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 11-23-2005, 05:06 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Custom Treo 650 ROM - step-by-step guide

A member of TreoCentral posted detailed instruction how you can customize your Treo 650 ROM - without the blessings of Palm of course.

I am a complete unskilled newbie but after days of reading information I was able to make a perfect ROM for my Sprint Treo 650. I gained 4 megs of RAM since I placed in ROM 4 megs of my 3rd party programs that would usually be in RAM. More importantly I got rid of the junk applications that wasted space and occasionally caused me problems, like versamail.

You know the drill... backup your data and be sure to follow the instruction carefully. Have fun while voiding your warranty.

[via Make Blog]