Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 09-26-2005, 08:02 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Sammy returning to his Tungsten C

Sammy of PalmAddicts has decided to ditch his love affair with the Palm LifeDrive and go back to his Tungsten C. No doubt the LifeDrive is a great PDA with many useful functions and connectivity, but in regard to productivity the Tungsten may also have its advantages. Read here why Sam made the switch.

Some initial reactions and comments:
Old 09-26-2005, 07:07 PM   #2
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: Opus/System76 Starling
I know what he means.

I picked up a LifeDrive and have been disappointed with its performance.

It was nice having 4 GB, being able to put all my podcasts on it and listen to it whenever. But the performance of the device just put me off.

I almost went back to my TC, but the T5 went on sale and I picked one up (I REALLY wanted the larger screen).

Right now, I am looking at (and hoping for) the TX so I can get WiFi back.

Advertisement
Old 10-02-2005, 09:27 AM   #3
Brian
MobileRead Editor
Brian has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Treo 700p, Zodiac2
Sammy is proving that with a thumbboard, high speed wireless connectivity, a digital camera, and the right combination of apps, you can be just as productive using a handheld as you are using a laptop provided you have the right "solutions" and applications.