Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 09-20-2005, 05:29 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
JasJar i-mate aka HTC Universal reviewed

SoloPalmari posted the first part of their review of the JasJar i-mate, also better known as the HTC Universal.

It's difficult to properly place the JasJar, alias HTC Universal, in the PDA scene: it's more than a simple PDA Phone, partly down to its larger than normal dimensions, but mainly because it comes with a UMTS data transmission module, Videocall and Voice Over IP capabilities. It's less than a sub-notebook (i-Mate refers to it as a 'mini laptop') both in size and because it can't run common desktop-based applications - yet it can still easily cope with all the typical functions that you would expect from a notebook.

Click here to read the review.