Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 08-25-2005, 04:31 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
Minimo CE V0.008 adds SSL support

Mini-Mozilla aka Minimo is a front-runner of forthcoming Web browsers for the Pocket PC handheld. The latest build (ARM binary) adds support for SSL/PSM. Other changes and news since V0.007 include spatial navigation, improved startup performance, improved codesize, clipboard operations, full screen mode, ability to use phone feature to "Call" selected text, and various bug fixes. And unfortunately it still doesn't start on my Dell Axim X50v. Still fine with me, as long as this browser can bring any happiness to you.
Old 08-25-2005, 04:49 AM   #2
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Well, this version does work on my iPAQ, but the UI looks weird. Popup menus stay on the screen after you've dismissed them and the scrollbars clash with the soft input panel. Then again it's an early alpha.

Enthusiast
Old 08-25-2005, 09:03 PM   #3
Pittsburgh John
Pittsburgh John began at the beginning.

Device: Axim X50v
Unhappy Minimo 8

Minimo 8, 7 and 6 don't work on my Axim X50v. 5 works fine.
I get the same critical file missing or not enough memory