Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 07-15-2005, 01:33 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MacBook Air
PalmFocus Monthly Newsletter

PalmFocus is a great Palm site that is worth a visit. Besides their nice T5 and Treo 650 software compatibility lists, they have good solid news, a software store, good reviews and more. And Lance, who runs it is a very nice guy in addition.

Today they are announcing "PalmFocus will begin an exclusive monthly newsletter in August. The newsletter will include news, reviews, tips, giveaways, and discounts that will not be available anywhere else... The form to fill out in order to receive the PalmFocus newsletter is always located in the left hand column of our home page. To be taken there, click here."

I'm signing up today!
Old 07-15-2005, 04:47 PM   #2
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobR
PalmFocus is a great Palm site that is worth a visit.
No offense to PalmFocus, but why is everyone using the circular logo with the silver border now?

Its getting old... and we need to get more creative, instead of just copying everyone else.

Just my 0.02 Euros.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	887_poweredcircle.gif
Views:	134
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	725  
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2005, 05:15 PM   #3
lwehrung
lwehrung began at the beginning.

Device: Treo 650
Bob,

I appreciate the comments! Have a good day!

Sincerely,
Lance
Old 07-15-2005, 05:16 PM   #4
lwehrung
lwehrung began at the beginning.

Device: Treo 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker
No offense to PalmFocus, but why is everyone using the circular logo with the silver border now?

Its getting old... and we need to get more creative, instead of just copying everyone else.

Just my 0.02 Euros.
I apologize for boring you, but it was intentional. After all, it is a dedicated Palm site. However, I will keep your thoughts in mind when I redesign the site in the future. Thank you.

Best regards,
Lance