Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 05-21-2005, 11:58 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MacBook Air
Something New and Linux-y From Nokia May 25

I'm not sure what it is, but it's new and going to be announced in New York on May 25 at LinuxWorld. Hmmm, maybe a Linux-based smartphone? From MobileBurn's comments it seems to be worthy of some attention. Here's what they have to say...
Quote:
Spring in full swing

Friday May 20, 2005.

Things are moving right along here at MobileBurn. We've got a lot of reviews in the queue still - and a couple of headsets, too. Expect to see reviews of Nokia's 7260 and 9300 in the near future, as well as Motorola's A630 QWERTY phone. If we are lucky, we might even see a Sony Ericsson K750 soon, too.

More interesting, though, might be what Nokia has in store for us on the 25th of May. I can't tell you what they are announcing, but I can tell you that they are making the announcement at the LinuxWorld show in New York, and that this device is something that I personally am anxious to own. Stay tuned.