Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 04-27-2005, 12:44 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MacBook Air
How much is your Palm device worth?

That's the title of a nice editorial by Sammy over at PalmAddicts today. Besides our shamless delight in seeing MobileRead mentioned, it is very interesting to hear more about how he uses his Palm pda, with a focus this time on games and ebooks. He also talks about how the PalmAddicts site is a two-way conversation, so don't forget to email the PalmAddicts team with your thoughts related to all things Palm.

Sammy is not only well-respected by the mobile community, but has contact with PalmSource and PalmOne, and today even took advantage of a personal invitation to be at PalmOne in London to rub elbows with the big guys and attend the official launch of the Treo650 with Orange in the UK. We're all jealous now!

Even though I'm currently a Pocket PC user, I enjoy stopping by for Palm news every day. And one of these days I may just jump back to PalmOS myself. Surely the best is yet to come!
Old 04-27-2005, 05:09 PM   #2
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobR
That's the title of a nice editorial by Sammy over at PalmAddicts today.
"One million dollars!" </Dr_Evil>