Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 04-08-2005, 11:04 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
Dell Axim 2200mAh extended battery review

Italian Solopalmari posted a detailed review (translated into English) on Dell's 2200mAh extended battery for the Axim X50 series. The reviewer concludes:

We feel that Dell’s 2200 mAh Li-ion battery strikes a fine balance between extended battery life and the inevitable increase in size and weight. All things considered, we would certainly recommend its purchase to those looking for greater freedom from power sockets and charger cables, particularly to those that use the Bluetooth and Wireless protocols assiduously.

When I purchased my Axim X50v last year, I received the extended battery in a package. The only occasion in which I've been using the battery was on train or airplane trips, where extra battery juice is greatly appreciated. Other than that I never wanted to carry the extra bulk with me around.

Thanks to Gnam for sending us the heads up!