Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 04-08-2005, 09:57 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
MyUAE 0.4 - Amiga emulator for Palm OS 5

MyUAE 0.4 is a working Commodore Amiga emulator based on UAE specifically written for the Palm OS 5 platform. A Commodore Amiga, for those who don't know, is a 16/32 bit computer system based on the Motorola 680x0 CPU and a few specially designed custom chips that provide very good graphics and sound capabilities. Its first incarnation, the A1000, appeared in 1985, followed by the highly successful A500 and A2000 models.

MyUAE is a port of E-UAE 0.8.27. It doesn't support sound yet, nor AGA or higher processors than 68000. You need at least 9Mb free dynamic memory to run this application.

Download MyUAE Binaries.
Download MyUAE Sources.
Old 04-09-2005, 02:01 AM   #2
Gatton
Zealot
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindles: KK, PW & Fire Nooks: Color & GlowLight, Libre Pro, eb1150
Any Amiga fans on the forum? I never owned one but oh how I coveted them. I had a Commodore 64 because that's all my family could afford but I used to dream about having an Amiga after reading about them in Compute's Gazette, Commodore Magazine and Run.

Advertisement
Old 04-09-2005, 10:31 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
<-- big Amiga fan. And I know there are a couple of other Amiga die-hards on board (I am looking at DanDee)...

Gatton, my first computer was a Commodore C64, quickly followed by a C128. Those were the times.
Old 04-12-2005, 10:52 AM   #4
Gatton
Zealot
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindles: KK, PW & Fire Nooks: Color & GlowLight, Libre Pro, eb1150
Yes I coveted the C-128 as well. I especially wanted that sleek 128D with the detached keyboard. Thank goodness for emulation. I have a few Commodores (Vic-20, C64, 128, Plus4) in storage but don't have room for them right now to actually hook them up and use them.