Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 02-13-2005, 09:57 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
MobileStream Landscape 1.0 for Sony CLIE NX/NZ/TH released

Mobile Stream announces the release of Landscape 1.0 which allows to owners of the popular Sony CLIE NX/NZ/TH PDA series to run applications in landscape mode. The utility implements the standard PalmSource Pen Input Manager API 1.1. This means that any application that works in landscape mode on Tungsten T|3, Tungsten T|5 or Zodiac handhelds will also work in landscape mode on Sony CLIE handhelds.

We already anounced it earlier; now you can download a working demo or directly purchase MobileStream LandScape for US $19.95.
Old 02-14-2005, 05:56 AM   #2
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Joel/jesusfreak01 wrote some first thoughts on Landscape 1.0. Conclusion:
Quote:
There you go. Those are my quick observations. Landscape is a fantastic utility from Mobile Stream. It is definitely a welcome addition to my TH55.

Landscape is not perfect. There are still bugs that vary from user to user. Mobile Stream however, offers excellent customer support and will do their best to get to the solution. They are in fact, hard at work -- still optimizing Landscape.

$19.95 may sound expensive to some but not for me. It's something I am all too willing to spend on an application that has breathed new life into my TH55/E ... or should I say, TH55/L?

Advertisement