Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-22-2010, 10:50 PM   #16
JackLiu
JackLiu began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
I'm hoping Amazon will add a shortcut feature in the feature firmware update.
JackLiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:23 PM   #17
paperwastage
Zealot
paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.

Device: kindle DX Graphite, jetbook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesleyer View Post
The Kindle DXG also has a lock mode, where the automatic orientation change is disabled.
yeah, but that takes at least 3 button presses to enable/disable(long because of the slow refresh rate)

oh well
paperwastage is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 09-23-2010, 02:27 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Kobo H2O, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metapioca View Post
accelerometer... that's a funny feature, but I think I would really be annoyed by my kindle rotating the screen every time I want to read in bed, on the side. No no, keep that for ipads.
a shortcut would be nice though...
Every reader that has an accelerometer, as far as I know, has a setting to enable or disable it, for that reason.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote