Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-21-2010, 01:58 AM   #1
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Problem with Deleting Collections

I notice that the 650 has a few collections pre-determined by Sony, including:

-Unread Books
-Unread Periodicals
-Purchased Books

I would like to get rid of these collections. The manual states that all you need to do is select options while in the collections window and then select delete collections. However, the above groups are dimmed and not selectable for deletion unlike any I have added myself.

Does anyone know how I can get rid of these collections? I already have enough categories from my organizing using calibre.

Thanks for any info.

Last edited by slantybard; 09-21-2010 at 02:07 AM. Reason: changed title to better reflect thread content
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 02:49 AM   #2
SkyDream
Wizard
SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.

Device: PRS-650, iPod touch 4G, iPad 3
Assume those collections are "System collections" which can't be deleted. That's the reason why they are gray (dimmed out).
SkyDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert