|09-20-2010, 08:34 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2010
How to separate work and pleasure
I have a amazon account with two registered visa cards. One is mine, and I use it to pay for non-work related books, and the other one is my employers, who pay for all work-related books.
I want to get me a Kindle, but have a few questions that I need answered first.
- Can I get books payed with two different visa cards unto one Kindle?
- Can I get books bought with two different accounts unto one Kindle?
- If I one day leave the company, can they keep all the work-related titles payed with their card and transfer them to a new Kindle?
- If the company buys more then one Kindle, can I have private books on mine without sharing them with the other devices?
- Is the only solution to have two Kindle devices, one for private use and one for professional use?
|09-20-2010, 09:11 AM||#2|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite
I know you can use different credit cards on your account. You just have to go into Manage My Kindle and change the credit card that's listed as your Default Payment. But then you'll have to be careful and change it back if you want to use a different card for your next purchase. Whichever card number you put in that Default field will remain your default until you change it again.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Free Book (Kindle) - Pure Pleasure||koland||Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)||0||01-14-2010 01:09 PM|
|Sony - Free Book - With Extreme Pleasure||goldilocks||Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)||4||11-24-2009 04:05 PM|
|Pleasure Reading Learning Survey||untiedknot||News||19||04-25-2009 02:52 PM|
|Another $1.00 Sony book - Pleasure Unbound||bookratt||Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)||7||03-08-2009 06:42 PM|
|Pleasure to have found you all!||Jai||Introduce Yourself||2||12-03-2007 12:49 PM|