Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-19-2010, 12:08 AM   #31
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by toronado View Post
So even if you go to Target to see one, you can't actually try it out? What's the point? I wanted to actually try before I buy.
I agree that it makes it harder to decide between competing devices. Like I said, though, it does run through the features. So you can get a good sense of how it works and you at least get to see how it looks and feels. When Best Buy gets them, they might have actual devices that can be operated. I saw the Nook there today and they were fully-functional devices that could be used.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:34 AM   #32
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoZ View Post
It kinda miffs me that Target got a shipment while people who ordered were kept waiting.
Yep, and I am about to email Amazon CS about that very issue.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote