Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-13-2010, 10:06 AM   #16
Prash
Zealot
Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3W, LG OG-E970, Utopia Apad
A PRS 900 is on it's way to me in the mail. And my reading goals/habits/needs are very similar to yours. It has a 7 inch screen (which is useful especially in the landscape mode).

Even I couldn't afford a Kindle DX (but also wanted something which was more portable), so I chose the 900. I will load up some really heavy technical documents and make a video and post it here, or will post my views about the experience.

If you want any specific technical whitepapers to be tested on it, upload it here, I'll do it once I have the device.

Some other features I had liked on this device: Margin cropping on PDFs on the device, note taking, annotations, dictionary. Thanks to the touch screen, the process of adding notes or looking up meaning for words should be very easy.

Last edited by Prash; 09-13-2010 at 10:08 AM.
Prash is offline   Reply With Quote