Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-07-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
JeremyZ
Addict
JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone
Ordered the G4 iPod Touch. I'm stoked.

Ever since the original Nintendo Game Boy debuted in 1989, I've been a fan of portable video gaming. After Game Boy, I started looking at its predecessor; the Nintendo Game & Watch games. Just brilliant, especially if one has a wife that likes to drag one with her shopping.

I'm going to use it for mobile web surfing, portable gaming, and probably as an e-book reader too. Not to replace the beloved Kindle for mobile reading, but I bet it really sees some use.

The first couple of purchases for it are going to be:

I couldn't care less about the built-in cameras. Even with 5 MP (like the iPhone 4) they're going to stink compared to something with a proper lens and sensor.

There are 50+ Amazon reviews, even though it is pretty doubtful anyone has theirs yet.

Anyway, I'm stoked. Anyone else here order one?
JeremyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:12 AM   #2
GraceKrispy
Rollin' with the punches
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, droid x, sad damaged 505
Not me, but I have an ipod touch (came with my new macbook pro-- just got it about a month ago) and a blackberry along with my sony reader, and I have all three of those things loaded up with books. About 25 on my touch, well over 300 on my sony, and probably only 10 on my bb. I definitely use all three for reading, depending on my mood and my location, etc. I almost always have all three with me, in any case.

Iʻd like an iphone now, mainly because I could sync it with my touch and mac
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote