Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-02-2010, 07:25 AM   #16
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
It's here!

I can't wait to test it!
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:58 AM   #17
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

How do we turn off the automatic backup of the iPad, in iTunes??
Advert
Old 09-02-2010, 03:48 PM   #18
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
How do we turn off the automatic backup of the iPad, in iTunes??
With this free program.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:17 AM   #19
Mike_73
Guru
Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, iPad 16GB Wifi, Kindle Voyage, Nexus 6, Razr HD
I never thought about that!?
But really, do we need a separate program for this? Shouldn't there be an option in itunes?
Mike_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:09 AM   #20
Over
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
Thanks, I'll try that as soon as I get home.
Advert
Old 09-03-2010, 09:23 AM   #21
Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice began at the beginning.

Device: Sony ereader
I'm in Thailand, is there any way I can get the Nook software. The App Store require US credit card that I don't have one.
Beetlejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:42 PM   #22
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlejuice View Post
I'm in Thailand, is there any way I can get the Nook software. The App Store require US credit card that I don't have one.
The US App Store doesn't require a credit card: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2534
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:16 PM   #23
zuzulouisa
zuzulouisa began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sischa View Post
The iTunes Gift card was not an issue for me. There are several offers on eBay. Instant order, paid by paypal and recieved the gift code by email in minutes.
Yeah, but eBay can be very sketchy. There's a lot of credit card fraud going on there... a friend of mine got their iTunes account shut down because she happened to buy a fraudulent gift card.

Try this site instead: http://itunes-giftcards.com/
I use it myself and it's very reliable. They offer both $15 and $50 cards to the US iTunes store and send the code via email as well. Have fun
zuzulouisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #24
Over
Wizard

It's been a pleasure to have the iPad these last days. Fortunately it works well, including itunes with the app store. It's as of it were for sale here already.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:19 PM   #25
Mike_73
Guru
Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, iPad 16GB Wifi, Kindle Voyage, Nexus 6, Razr HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
There's actually an option about backing up in itunes. I just didn't try that as I still like to have a backup.
Mike_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:05 AM   #26
Sischa
Evangelist
Sischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it is

Device: Nokia 770, Ilead, Cybook G3, Kindle DX, Kindle 2, iPad, Kindle 3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzulouisa View Post
Yeah, but eBay can be very sketchy. There's a lot of credit card fraud going on there... a friend of mine got their iTunes account shut down because she happened to buy a fraudulent gift card.

Try this site instead: XXXXXXXX
I use it myself and it's very reliable. They offer both $15 and $50 cards to the US iTunes store and send the code via email as well. Have fun
You can always check the comments on a seller on ebay you know? And if you order your gift card from a heavy seller with several thousands of positive feedbacks i think is much more trustworthy then somebody sneaking here into the forum and starting his first post with an advertisement for some cheesy Giftcard Shop
Sischa is offline   Reply With Quote