Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-27-2010, 08:11 AM   #1
kzm007
kzm007 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Entourage Edge new in box

I used this device for a week, and while I enjoy it, my disability means that its weight is a little too much for me for long periods. As such, I am selling a midnight blue Entourage eDGe in the original box, including the stylus, all of the cables, papers, and plastic protectors over the outside of the device and the inside screen protectors - everything has been left as-shipped.

I am asking $510 shipped for this, and that price will include insurance and delivery confirmation.

To verify my identity, I am on eBay as 'begonesatan' as well as under my name on Amazon (Kegan Mahon). All proceeds of this sale will instead be going towards an upcoming surgery that will help alleviate my cerebral palsy pains, so thank you in advance for your patronage.

Kegan
kzm007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:18 PM   #2
Logseman
じゃんぬねっ
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Cervantes Touch Light
It's a pity it was too weighty for you. Good luck with the sale and the next purchase!
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 08-28-2010, 02:29 AM   #3
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook SimpleTouch with Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by kzm007 View Post
I used this device for a week, and while I enjoy it, my disability means that its weight is a little too much for me for long periods. As such, I am selling a midnight blue Entourage eDGe in the original box, including the stylus, all of the cables, papers, and plastic protectors over the outside of the device and the inside screen protectors - everything has been left as-shipped.

I am asking $510 shipped for this, and that price will include insurance and delivery confirmation.

To verify my identity, I am on eBay as 'begonesatan' as well as under my name on Amazon (Kegan Mahon). All proceeds of this sale will instead be going towards an upcoming surgery that will help alleviate my cerebral palsy pains, so thank you in advance for your patronage.

Kegan
If you've only had it a week, you're probably better off just returning it. You can currently get this on Amazon for $490 + $10 shipping, brand new.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote