Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-21-2010, 04:56 AM   #301
abigsmurf
Enthusiast
abigsmurf began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Mine was shipped Sunday. Still hasn't arrived ;_;

Hoping there's a second round of post or something. I paid for first class delivery, it shouldn't take 3 days to arrive.
abigsmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:18 PM   #302
ilurk
ilurk began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Long time lurker, first post. Mine turned up today, Ordered on the 1st of this month. It's lovely . I hope all of you who are still waiting get yours soon.
ilurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:59 PM   #303
gargoyle67
Addict
gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura
Just had a revised delivery date for my Kindle.
" "Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite, 3G Works Globally - Latest Generation"
Estimated arrival date: October 02 2010"
Only a day or so later than estimated, But it falls on a Saturday so prob won't get it until Monday then Oh well still pretty excited and I did get this today
gargoyle67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:16 PM   #304
SpeckledJim
Enthusiast
SpeckledJim began at the beginning.

Device: K3 WiFi
Yes, getting the case first seems par for the course. The guys at Tested sum it up quite well at the start of their first look video:

http://www.tested.com/first-look-at-...rd-gen/47-119/
SpeckledJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:27 PM   #305
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Lots of arrivals due into Australia next week. They even seem to have caught up so people ordering yesterday are having their kindles shipped straightaway. I am hoping for Monday, or Tuesday at worst. Sweet.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:41 PM   #306
avantman42
Guru
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle & Nook
I got an e-mail about 45 minutes ago to tell me that mine will be shipped on Monday. I chose Super Saver Delivery, so the delivery estimate is Saturday. I go on holiday on Friday! Super Saver Delivery reckons to be 3-5 days, so I really hope it turns out to be 3 or 4 days instead of 5.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:45 AM   #307
greeny
greeny began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook
Yay, the posty has just delivered mine (only a week later than Amazon first quoted). It is a lovely looking device and can't wait to start using it in anger - come on, charge damn you :-)
greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:58 AM   #308
simonvfr
simonvfr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 3G UK
Much quicker than feared

Ordered 20 September, when 2-3 weeks quoted. This soon reduced to 1-2 weeks. Got email this morning saying anticipated delivery 29 September!

Glad I chose 1st class delivery - at a premium - because I shall be in UK to collect on 2 October. Can't wait . . . . .
simonvfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:26 AM   #309
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
I see that Amazon UK are currently quoting "1 to 2 weeks" delivery for both 3G and WiFi models.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote