Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Is chicken soup an abomination?
Yes 4 14.29%
Yes 8 28.57%
The blue one next to the fish 16 57.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #451
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
SOS, that is just sad. Feeding up the original Pooh Bear to make him look like that is just shameful.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:22 PM   #452
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Actually Mr. Poohbear gave me something for you.

He said that if I should find you, you should "disappear". Know what I mean? Like I said, he's very unhappey with you messin up his good name.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #453
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
SOS, that is just sad. Feeding up the original Pooh Bear to make him look like that is just shameful.
What do you think happens when you keep sticking your head in a honey pot?
Old 09-22-2010, 10:42 PM   #454
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
You little pooh pooh!
Ain't no chickens there!

So I went to the visitor center, and they said that they didn't know of any chickens named Poohbear!

This is obviously a case of Identity Theft!!!!

Mr Poohbear, the real one, has put a price on your tail feathers. AND you head.

THIS is the real Mr Poohbear. (Hay, he grew up and ate too much honey. What did you expect?)

............................AND HE IS NOT HAPPY!
shhhhhh! SOS! we've been having this horrid problem with little pooh for the longest time! he's gotten it into his head that he is a chicken. we really don't want him to have to face the tortutous truth of his past on the interwebs.

we're sure that you can understand what a truly delicate position this is!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:05 AM   #455
SameOldStory
My True Self

KK, if he is a bear, that's makes it all the better. I'll start eating his delicate arms.

You see, I have the right to bear arms.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:19 AM   #456
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
but he is entirely possibly an armed bear!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:24 AM   #457
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Then take the gun away from him and pistolwhip him with it until his head sounds like a bag of broken walnut shells.

Tenderizing is important.
Anything else you can't figure out?
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 06:53 AM   #458
LCF
On workation
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), Pocket PRO, Samsung Wave
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:31 AM   #459
SameOldStory
My True Self

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
but he is entirely possibly an armed bear!
If he's armed, let him meet me in front of the KFC at high noon.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:56 PM   #460
Logseman
じゃんぬねっ
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Cervantes Touch Light
Mafalda concurrs.

It might be sad for you, Raquel, but in moments like this, "mommy" is only your nickname!
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:41 PM   #461
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The cartoon has it!
Case closed..
Old 09-24-2010, 11:06 PM   #462
SameOldStory
My True Self

Got it covered.

And I mean EVERYTHING!

I've wasted so much time with you guys, I'M STARVING!
Old 09-25-2010, 12:12 AM   #463
AprilHare
Wizard

That looks disturbing SOS!
Us chickens flock together, not plan to cook each other!
That and you didn't tell us if the book available in EPUB!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Got it covered.

And I mean EVERYTHING!

I've wasted so much time with you guys, I'M STARVING!
Old 09-25-2010, 12:35 AM   #464
AprilHare
Wizard

The superiority of the chook is yet again proven..
Old 09-25-2010, 12:30 PM   #465
SameOldStory
My True Self

OK chicken. It's up to you. Look at that little face.

Are you coming to my BBQ or do I turn on the stove.