|08-28-2010, 03:52 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2010
Device: Entourage Edge
Dzone HDMI Media Center as EE companion
Just after I came home with my new Dzone media center I read about the Dingo 1.0 release and the USB-VGA support here
Main reasons for me to buy:
- VGA out to connect to standard projectors and monitors
- SD card reader to use the SD card from the EE to play back audio, video and images
- HDMI out, composite video/audio out, component video/audio out
- USB storage reader for external hard disk and USB thumb drive
- Hard disk enclosure for SATA 2,5 inch hard disk, which makes to a real media center for all the video and sounds to be used with the EE
- remote control for PSP looking user interface, images can be forwarded one by one (presentation, slide show)
The Dzone integrates with he EE by using the same SD card or USB thumb drive or using the Dzone as external hard disk for the EE.
Before the Dingo 1.0 announcement with the USB-VGA support, I would recommended a media center like Dzone with VGA out as a must have companion for presentation on projectors.
Let see how Dingo 1.0 works.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|digital media and printed media are the same...||mattbiernat||Amazon Kindle||0||08-13-2010 08:55 PM|
|Sell SmartQ V7 in box/HDMI cable, SanDisk 8gb SD *USA Seller* $200||eastbayarb||Flea Market||0||07-09-2010 06:59 PM|
|iPad More People Recognizing That Media iPad Adaptations Feel Like CD-ROM Media||kjk||Apple Devices||1||06-14-2010 07:26 PM|
|SmartV7 HDMI?||jackson6||Alternative Devices||1||11-22-2009 09:43 AM|
|Cooper blog: News media is lost about digital media, too||Steven Lyle Jordan||Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)||0||11-05-2007 11:06 AM|