Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-17-2010, 09:01 AM   #1
B.K. Wright
Zealot
B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Smile Erotic Scenes, by B.J. Scott

Intro:
Clive has dreamed of working in film for as long as he can remember, and after years of bit parts and minor roles in off-off-Broadway plays, he has finally arrived to star in his first motion picture. Clive’s agent and producer welcomes Clive to live in his home with him while he is shooting his film, and Clive is impressed by the lavish lifestyle of his mentor and cannot wait to be a part of this lifestyle that is enjoyed by the rich and famous. Clive’s agent assures Clive that everything he has ever wanted can be his if he works hard and, more importantly, if he makes the right connections while he is here in Hollywood. When Clive begins to explore the monstrosity of a house that belongs to his agent, he begins to wonder who his agent’s connections really are, and Clive also begins to wonder what exactly is expected of him as an actor in his movie debut.

Excerpt:
Clive had always been somewhat of a loose cannon, and it was the mystique that seemed to surround him that made him sexy. Everyone liked Clive Owens, especially Clive Owens. Clive had watched as many of his friends had settled down as the years passed, but Clive simply was not ready. “Maybe when I am in my forties. Maybe then I will be tired of the singles scene, but not now, not yet.”

Clive had wanted to work in film for as long as he could remember, and after years of bit parts and minor roles in off-off-Broadway plays, he had finally gotten his big break. Clive had flown to Los Angeles immediately after receiving the call from his agent.

“Clive, you made it.” Clive gave his agent, Sebastian, a hug when they met up with each other in the airport. “Damn, Sebastian, I thought you said you were in your fifties.” Sebastian was very quick to correct Clive. “I said mid forties, young blood, and out here I can look as young as I choose.”

Sebastian patted his cheeks to show off his latest nip and tuck. “The best plastic surgeons in the world are right here in Los Angeles, California, my friend.” “Well, ready to get a taste of the good life?” “Lead the way,” Clive said.

Sebastian was very likeable, and not at all what Clive had expected. Clive had expected some hotshot producer, but Sebastian seemed like an ordinary guy. I sure hope he knows what he’s doing, Clive thought. He has my career in his hands.

This is a very erotic story. Read more at http://www.beautobeau.com. Available for purchase at http://www.beautobeau.com (6 files zipped - lit, lrf, epub, mobi, htm, pdf) for your convenience. Also available at Amazon US and UK; Bookstrand; Rainbow ebooks; and All Romance ebooks.

E-mail us at info@beautobeau.com for conversion services for Guaranteed Inclusion in the Apple iBookstores!!
B.K. Wright is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erotica, explicit erotica, explicit sex, gay erotica, sexy read