Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-06-2010, 06:01 PM   #1
samalex
samalex began at the beginning.

Device: none
Re-adding hidden categories to GUI

I just downloaded 0.7.13 which I think was just released, and under Linux right-clicking on a Category the first option is Hide Category with the arrow highlighting it. I don't know if it's a Gnome problem or what, but twice (once on Tags and once on Ratings) right clicking and not moving my mouse to the left fairly quickly hid both categories. How can I get them back??? I've gone through all the menus I can find and can't find where to re-add/unhide these.

Thanks --

Sam
samalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:14 PM   #2
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by samalex View Post
I just downloaded 0.7.13 which I think was just released, and under Linux right-clicking on a Category the first option is Hide Category with the arrow highlighting it. I don't know if it's a Gnome problem or what, but twice (once on Tags and once on Ratings) right clicking and not moving my mouse to the left fairly quickly hid both categories. How can I get them back??? I've gone through all the menus I can find and can't find where to re-add/unhide these.

Thanks --

Sam
Preferences Interface (self explanatory from there )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote