Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-02-2015, 12:00 PM   #1
agua102
agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: tablet w8,android,ipad,prs1,boox92
mp3 and epub

I´m still waiting for a hardware - software solution to read epub and keep saving position on audio and epub.

Im was using ipad , android tablet, sony prs1 ... any software keep the both positions at the same time.

I´m really exhausted to be with a epub in a device (sony) and audio in mp3 or audiobook in another ....

Even I inserted the mp3 in sigil .... but the audio position it´s lost.

Waiting for year .. for a open o commercial solution.

Amazon it´s very expensive keeping audible file and kindle epub sync ... i have to pay twice for a st*p*d synchronization.

Any suggestion.
agua102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 02:32 PM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
An Amazon Fire will do that, but not for ePub, only for ebooks and audio books (from Audible, not mp3) specifically designated as Whispersync for Voice ready. I think it also works on iDevices.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote