Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
masmullin
masmullin began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505 Sony
Two Column Landscape reading on the Kindle DXG

I love my kindle dxg, but I have one and only one gripe (ok I have two gripes... I wish international customers could subscribe to blogs)...

I own an iPad along with my kindle dxg, and while I detest reading on it... I do love the two columned landscape mode.

How do we get Amazon to add this feature to the dxg?
masmullin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Chicken McNightmare
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
You can always send an email to jeff@amazon.com - someone on his staff will respond.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:56 PM   #3
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by masmullin View Post
I love my kindle dxg, but I have one and only one gripe (ok I have two gripes... I wish international customers could subscribe to blogs)...

I own an iPad along with my kindle dxg, and while I detest reading on it... I do love the two columned landscape mode.

How do we get Amazon to add this feature to the dxg?
I agree that is a great feature. My Sony Daily Edition also has the two column landscape option. I wish Amazon would add it or someone would add a hack for it. The DXG is easier to hold in landscape mode, for me anyway, so it seems like a natural feature for them to add.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote