Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-07-2010, 03:57 AM   #1
kebuzf
Enthusiast
kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I've been interviewed!

http://kindle-author.blogspot.com/20...1_archive.html

It's been a couple of days, so you may have to scroll down a bit or go to the previous page. Let me know what you think

Frank Zubek
kebuzf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:20 AM   #2
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Sony PRS 650, Ipod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebuzf View Post
http://kindle-author.blogspot.com/20...1_archive.html

It's been a couple of days, so you may have to scroll down a bit or go to the previous page. Let me know what you think

Frank Zubek
Is this a REAL interview, or an interview where you answer questions online?
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:28 AM   #3
kebuzf
Enthusiast
kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I was sent the list of questions from David, the webmaster at Kindle Author. I answered them and emailed it back to him and he posted it.

It's not a webpage where just anyone can stop by and answer a form, click on a link and the whole thing pops up automatically. IN fact, I had only sent him the one book cover to use. He went out of his way to copy/paste the other two. If you'll notice, I never talked about the other two books during the interview. The focus was on Empath.

Does that answer your question? (asked nicely. It's a logical question)
kebuzf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:29 AM   #4
yakuzaboss
Groupie
yakuzaboss is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-650
Congrats!
yakuzaboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:07 PM   #5
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Sony PRS 650, Ipod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebuzf View Post
I was sent the list of questions from David, the webmaster at Kindle Author. I answered them and emailed it back to him and he posted it.

It's not a webpage where just anyone can stop by and answer a form, click on a link and the whole thing pops up automatically. IN fact, I had only sent him the one book cover to use. He went out of his way to copy/paste the other two. If you'll notice, I never talked about the other two books during the interview. The focus was on Empath.

Does that answer your question? (asked nicely. It's a logical question)
It does, thank you..
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote