Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-26-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
fedora
Connoisseur
fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
New Release - SUNSHINE HIGHWAY

My LA friends ask me what I've been doing in Florida for the last four years. Well, I've been working on a novel, which I think captures the essence of the Florida Panhandle, the astonishing beauty, and equally astonishing political corruption. If you like Carl Hiaasen, take a look at "Sunshine Highway". I'd love to know what you think of it.

fedora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:10 AM   #2
fedora
Connoisseur
fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!

I asked professional voice actor Paul Costanzo to read the prologue to Sunshine Highway. His voice and my words--oh my, it makes my tummy go all fuzzy. Posted here with some pictures of the location.

www.truckcemetery.blogspot.com
Old 04-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #3
fedora
Connoisseur

Sunshine Highway featured this week on Digital Book Today:

http://digitalbooktoday.com/2012/04/...reads-4112012/

Thank you, Anthony, for getting the word out. You're doing a terrific job.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #4
fedora
Connoisseur

Now available on Smashwords, too.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:40 AM   #5
fedora
Connoisseur

Looks like the Panhandle may dodge the hurricane! We're still looking at flooding.