Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-05-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
anuragsethi
anuragsethi began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge Kindle DX Graphite
Entourage Edge

Midnight blue. $430 + Shipping. Have had it for around 1.5 months. Bought new from EE. Dont need the LCD/Android part and the annotation capabilities and the Journal. It's a wonderful device, just not for me.

Just in case you are worried about fraud, I am anuragsethi1 over at the ee forums. Would prefer someone in the SF Bay Area who I can sell to in person, or if you know of an escrow setup that we can use - ebay or something.
anuragsethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:06 PM   #2
anuragsethi

It comes with a neoprene zip-able cover.
Advert
Old 07-06-2010, 08:28 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
LET THIS BE A WARNING NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

This poster has very few posts.

It is advisable that Members establish a relationship with the seller before potentially parting with any money - assuming the item is still available.

We are not impugning an OP's character, but Members have been burnt by unscrupulous scoundrels in the past.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:23 AM   #4
anuragsethi

@Dr Drib: I get the warning in red but what does the cryptic anecdote about the cricket in your signature imply?
Old 07-06-2010, 12:20 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I really shouldn't ask. There are some things that mankind is not meant to know.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2010, 03:17 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I really shouldn't ask. There are some things that mankind is not meant to know.

What he said.

Don
Old 07-11-2010, 11:12 PM   #7
anuragsethi

Entourage Edge

@Dr Crib, Can you please tone down the super cop act ? I understand the concern but you tend to hog all the space with your bold large red fonts, and post script anecdotes that not everyone cares for.

Interested buyers,

Please PM for my office email, office phone number and yahoo im. I work at walmart.com as a software engineer.

Midnight blue. $430 + Shipping. Have had it for around 1.5 months. Bought new from EE. Dont need the LCD/Android part and the annotation capabilities and the Journal. It's a wonderful device, just not for me.

Just in case you are worried about fraud, I am anuragsethi1 over at the ee forums. Would prefer someone in the SF Bay Area who I can sell to in person, or if you know of an escrow setup that we can use - ebay or something. It comes with a neoprene cover with a zip.

Last edited by anuragsethi; 07-11-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:14 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuragsethi View Post
@Dr Crib, Can you please tone down the super cop act ? I understand the concern but you tend to hog all the space with your bold large red fonts, and post script anecdotes that not everyone cares for.

Interested buyers,

Please PM for my office email, office phone number and yahoo im. I work at walmart.com as a software engineer.

Just in case you are worried about fraud, I am anuragsethi1 over at the ee forums. Would prefer someone in the SF Bay Area who I can sell to in person, or if you know of an escrow setup that we can use - ebay or something. It comes with a neoprene cover with a zip.

No, I will not tone down the "super cop" act, as you put it.

One Member has already been robbed by a crook, hence the concern here on MobileRead - AS A COMMUNITY - that all Members should be aware of anyone selling something when the poster has only a few posts and has not engaged in any conversations in the various Forums.

I would suggest that you engage in discussions in any Forum that you find interesting, and let our Members get to know you.

Please do not start separate threads for selling the same item. Our Posting Guidelines are at the top of EVERY PAGE.

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-12-2010 at 08:20 AM.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:00 AM   #9
anuragsethi

Well, not everyone has something to discuss. What you can suggest to the members in this case it to buy stuff in person only after thoroughly checking the item, from people that haven't been part of the discussions here.

In case anyone wants to buy it in person, or has a friend/relative in the San Francisco Bay Area that would buy it for them from me in person, please PM me.

This is strictly an in person sale only. The money will only change hands once you are satisfied that the edge works fine.

Last edited by anuragsethi; 07-12-2010 at 10:06 AM.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:28 AM   #10
anuragsethi

Price reduced to $390.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:19 PM   #11
kzm007
kzm007 began at the beginning.

Device: none
PM sent