Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-24-2010, 08:05 PM   #16
dorino
I'm odd. Take note.
dorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-books

Device: deceased PRS-600, Nook STR
I, personally, prefer LRFs when able, as I like the formatting more than the ePub's formatting/font.
dorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:46 AM   #17
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorino View Post
Pretty much everyone but Barnes and Noble use Adobe Adept, though, right?

I haven't followed up on the types of DRM's offered for Epubs but I think that Apple also have their own DRM for Epub's. But I think you don't have to worry about the Apple DRM because I think you can only buy ebooks from Apple only through their devices at this point.

So in short, I think watch out when you buy from Apple or B&N. B&N DRM can be stripped the last I heard, which was quite sometime ago.

Yes, I know a lot of "I think" so it would be great if someone could actually confirm what I've said.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote