Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-08-2006, 06:55 AM   #1
Kirys
Zealot
Kirys has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Boox M90
Cool Hi all :)

Hi all I'm new from your point of view, but is a lot of time that I read this site (and it's forums)

I'm waiting an usable e-ink device since i first read of this tecnology, and I hope to buy one in 2007 and i need to decide wich one.

Bye
Kirys
Kirys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 09:51 AM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Welcome to MobileRead.

The best place to start is the Matrix of currently produced or announced or known of e-ink readers. The thread is http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6179

Ask questions, everyone here loves to help others.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:14 PM   #3
Kirys
Zealot
Kirys has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Boox M90
Thank you
I've already read the matrix and also many post abouts the various available products.
But i yet i did not have a definitive decision, is really difficult to understand what is the better product without actually see it

I'll try to make some questions into the forums

Bye
Kirys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:43 PM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MacBook Air
Welcome Kirys! Glad you popped up and became "visible!"
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 11:58 AM   #5
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Welcome!

I can promise that it will be a very hard decision, but it'll be fun anyway!
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote