Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-17-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
puglover333
Enthusiast
puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3 KDXG
Noreve Kindle DX cover in light purple - NEW

This is brand new - it never even had the kindle put in it. After seeing it in real life, I've decided I wanted to go with the blue instead.

Asking $55 shipped in the continental US.
puglover333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 04:47 PM   #2
taximom
taximom began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by puglover333 View Post
This is brand new - it never even had the kindle put in it. After seeing it in real life, I've decided I wanted to go with the blue instead.

Asking $55 shipped in the continental US.
Hello,
I am new to this forum. I found this post after doing a search for a purple cover for my DX. Could you tell me if the color is close to the pics on Noreve's site or lighter/darker. It looks almost lavender on the site. It seems to be a beautiful cover and possibly just what I am looking for.
Thank you
taximom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:40 PM   #3
taximom

Quote:
Originally Posted by taximom View Post
Hello,
I am new to this forum. I found this post after doing a search for a purple cover for my DX. Could you tell me if the color is close to the pics on Noreve's site or lighter/darker. It looks almost lavender on the site. It seems to be a beautiful cover and possibly just what I am looking for.
Thank you

I'm sorry, I guess I should start by asking if you still have your cover available. I would still be interested in knowing the true color.
Thanks again
Old 06-27-2010, 05:41 PM   #4
puglover333
Enthusiast
puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3 KDXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by taximom View Post
Hello,
Thank you
It is almost exactly the color on the website.
If you are willing to wait, I can send pics when I get back from vacation on the 4th (I wouldn't be able to ship until then either).
puglover333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:14 PM   #5
taximom

Yes please.Thank you, I would appreciate that. I have sent PM as well