Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-08-2015, 03:19 PM   #1
CharredScribe
Addict
CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Questions about Sketch Pad on Kobo Aura HD

Hi there. I have several questions about the Sketch Pad.

1) How do I find all the saved sketches?
2) How do I delete them?

I have Googled and searched on the forum, and can't find these answers. Any help appreciated.

PS: I will only have access to the internet for another 48 hours so if you should post after that, sorry that I won't be able to thank you immediately (and thanks in advance for any responses).
CharredScribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 06:53 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
The saved sketches show in the library as are saved as "Sketchn" (where n is a number - the first doesn't have a number). Searching for "Sketch" should find them all.

In the file system, they are in the directory "drawings". If you delete them from there, they will be removed from the library when you disconnect from the PC.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 05:42 AM   #3
CharredScribe
Addict
CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Thanks, that did the trick
CharredScribe is offline   Reply With Quote