Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-08-2016, 07:07 AM   #1
Elison Matioli
Elison Matioli began at the beginning.

Device: mobileread
What's the new name?

Hello,
I liked this game. I got the idea of this game form one of the forum site. So, just thought to play with you.
What is the first and last alphabets of your name? Let's create a new name along with the surnames wherein your name should start with the last letter of your name and surname should have first letter of your name.
Let's say my name is Elison.
Then My new name would be
Noyemi Eliana
Elison Matioli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 11:38 AM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Yoda Crimson
Cinisajoy is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 07-19-2016, 02:51 AM   #3
Elison Matioli
Elison Matioli began at the beginning.

Device: mobileread
It's a fun game , but still not getting any response. So I request the moderator to close this thread :-(
Elison Matioli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 03:45 AM   #4
mackles
mackles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mackles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mackles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mackles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mackles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mackles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mackles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mackles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mackles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mackles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mackles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Saphire Mandel (if I've understood the game correctly...)
mackles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 04:38 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elison Matioli View Post
It's a fun game , but still not getting any response. So I request the moderator to close this thread :-(
There's no need to close a moribund thread.

Perhaps it's because there's so much freedom of choice in new name - only the first letters are specified, and the rest needs to be made up.

But there - you've do another response.

Hmm...pdurrant == Thomas Paine?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 05:59 AM   #6
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML
How many times can one play this game having just one option for name and one for surname?

And, being the worst case, I have only letter for me - 'D'.

BTW, mine would be : Dave Duncon
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 06:27 AM   #7
oren64
Free Electron
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Perhaps it's because there's so much freedom of choice in new name - only the first letters are specified, and the rest needs to be made up.
Yes I argree, if he/she change the rule, so the first letter in the name of post above is the is the first letter in first name, and your name is first letter in the surname.

drjd
oren64

Donald Obama.

It's only a suggestion.

Last edited by oren64; 07-19-2016 at 08:44 AM.
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 06:51 AM   #8
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML
Quote:
Originally Posted by oren64 View Post
It's only a suggestion.
A very good suggestion, subject to approval of the OP.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
first name, new name