Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-11-2010, 02:01 AM   #16
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngr1 View Post
I have the latest Calibre and itunes and I do not see anywhere where it says, "Connect to Itunes". I want to fix the problem I have with the dictionary in ibooks on my ipad.
The drop down arrow next to send to device.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 05:20 AM   #17
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngr1 View Post
I have the latest Calibre and itunes and I do not see anywhere where it says, "Connect to Itunes". I want to fix the problem I have with the dictionary in ibooks on my ipad.

TIA
Connect to iTunes is a sub-item on the "Send to Device" option shown when you right-click a book in the main Window. Once Calibre has established the Connection to iTunes the it will show as a 'device' and you can browse it, send books to it, delete from it etc.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
album, calibre, ipad, itunes, metadata