Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-25-2010, 02:08 PM   #16
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Best stylus

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewandy View Post
How about trying the Nintendo DS stylus ? I lost my original sony stylus too, and my NDS stylus fits. It never came loose despite much shaking and remains tight inside the slot. Plus it's dirt cheap and you can get it anywhere. The only downside is that it's made of poorer material than the original sony one. Cheap plastic basically.
The best stylus is: Chrome Bullet Space Pen with Stylus and Clip, from Amazon.

Its as thick as a pen to hold and the stylus is a small square with corners so it always touches the correct spot without overlap.

Its better for the PRS 900 than the Sony stylus.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:49 PM   #17
Ken401
Addict
Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, PRS-950, PRS-505, Nexus 10, Xoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
stylus is a small square with corners so it always touches the correct spot without overlap.
Square corners? I have the same pen and love it, but the stylus tip is very smooth and round. I bought it in late 2008, so maybe they did change the shape...
Ken401 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement