Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-14-2010, 02:59 PM   #16
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Has 0.2.0beta3 been posted yet? The last 64bit post says 2 days ago.

Now, I think I need a pony. Where can I get the book you use as an illustration in the manual?

Good show!
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:35 PM   #17
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
Has 0.2.0beta3 been posted yet?
Beta3 was posted many moons ago. It has been succeed by RC1, RC2, RC3, RC4 and then the final version of 0.2.0, which is on the site.

You may have misunderstood the "Tidy will fix the case of your attributes and tags" comment. It will do that for the HTML, but not for the CSS.

Quote:
The last 64bit post says 2 days ago.
I'm not sure what post you're talking about.

Quote:
Where can I get the book you use as an illustration in the manual?
That book was produced by MobileRead's very own zelda_pinwheel. You may have seen her around the place .
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:40 PM   #18
Wetdogeared
Grand Sorcerer
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Has 0.2.0beta3 been posted yet? The last 64bit post says 2 days ago.

Now, I think I need a pony. Where can I get the book you use as an illustration in the manual?

Good show!
Seriously? You haven't seen Zelda's ePub rendition of Jerome, Jerome K.: Three Men in a Boat (illustrated)?

*edit* too slow
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #19
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sorry, Valoric:

I thought you meant you had just posted a change.

I found Zelda,s book. She should write a manual on how-to.

Her style sheet is amazing. Her knowledge of CSS is vast.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:59 PM   #20
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
Valoric:
Quote:
Valoric,

You are a wonder. Don't you ever sleep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
It's been known to happen.

Hmmm.... Must be when the cat rolls off of your wrist, startling itself awake. Realizing that it's previous external heat source was insufficient to the task, the cat decided to relocate...

I'm not sure which body part the cat laid claim to, but I'm assuming that it involved movement rates on your part Valoric that a snail might describe as "damn slow".

Edit: Ok, hopefully that put the comment a little more in context - although I'm referencing another thread with regards to the cat. You all are just toooooo fast for my poor typing skills. This should have appeared as message #16 to keep it pertinent.

Last edited by Sabardeyn; 05-17-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:58 AM   #21
crutledge
eBook FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabardeyn View Post
Hmmm.... Must be when the cat rolls off of your wrist, startling itself awake. Realizing that it's previous external heat source was insufficient to the task, the cat decided to relocate...

I'm not sure which body part the cat laid claim to, but I'm assuming that it involved movement rates that a snail might describe as "damn slow".
??????????????????