Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-11-2010, 01:17 AM   #31
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
I kinda meant when you are using the bathroom as it was intended to be used, not "I'm putting on my face" projects. Personally, I think you ladies need an entirely separate room for that. Sorry to hear about your "tub in a box" problem. They are quite easy to install, if the prep work is done properly.
the bathroom in the last house I had in Germany, was a BATHroom. there was one room with a tub, a bidet and 2 sinks. right next to it was a rather small closet with a toilet and a sink.

I felt like I had finally attained civilized living!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
First off, let me say that I grew up in a house with three women. The only extended amount of time I got to spend in there was when I was doing repairs. Secondly, all the ads about regularity and constipation I see are aimed solely at women. I just asked if you all read in there.
gack! I was married to a man that would spend upwards of an hour and a half on the can!!! sometimes with his pants around his ankles, other times all done and flushed and buttoned up... just reading. my legs start falling asleep!!! I don't know how it can be done for relaxation!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:30 AM   #32
GraceKrispy
Rollin' with the punches
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, droid x, sad damaged 505
I read in the bathroom. I read everywhere. I read while I get dressed, I read while I wash my face, brush my teeth, go to the john, put on sunscreen, whatever I can do, I can do while reading. And I do mean that.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:50 AM   #33
Wetdogeared
Grand Sorcerer
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I read in the bathroom. I read everywhere. I read while I get dressed, I read while I wash my face, brush my teeth, go to the john, put on sunscreen, whatever I can do, I can do while reading. And I do mean that.
And MrKrispy is 'kay with that?
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:27 AM   #34
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities - but he did ask! (The really interesting question is why he asked )
Some people read tea leaves ..... [just saying......]
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:11 PM   #35
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
I knew someone else would bring that up
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:14 AM   #36
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
I knew someone else would bring that up
I was just gonna leave it alone
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:22 AM   #37
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900
Quote:
Maybe he is just too busy to notice
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:24 AM   #38
GraceKrispy
Rollin' with the punches
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, droid x, sad damaged 505
Quote:
Yep.

Itʻs a win-win.

GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:52 AM   #39
Bookster
Maniac
Bookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enough

Device: Gen3 PRS505&600 Kindle2 Pocketbook360&302 BeBookmini Onyx Boox Opus
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Brushing your teeth? You too! And readers are fantastic for that moment
Bookster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:19 PM   #40
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
I do not read that much on the toilet. I do however like to look at pictures.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:52 PM   #41
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Dr. Seuss?
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote