Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
lmronan
lmronan began at the beginning.

Device: none
Is it possible to create new hyperlinks?

I would like to add hyperlinks, linking to websites. Is that possible?
Thanks
lmronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:53 PM   #2
december
Enthusiast
december ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.december ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.december ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.december ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.december ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.december ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.december ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.december ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.december ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.december ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.december ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
I use hyperlinks within my chapters all the time to link to and from footnotes, so I don't see a reason why hyperlinks to outside websites can't also work! You'll need to get your hands dirty in the Code view for your document, but creating a link is really easy - it's just basic HTML, nothing to be scared of! There are plenty of guides online that can help you learn how to do basic things with HTML; W3Schools is just one of many, many tutorials out there.

Last edited by december; 05-08-2010 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Edited for my own HTML fail, how ironic. :)
december is offline   Reply With Quote