Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #16
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
ok, I've uploaded it. it says it is "processing" it... is there somewhat of a delay?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 07:50 PM   #17
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Just checked with the yeti - yes, there usually is a delay
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 07:52 PM   #18
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
*drums fingers*
Old 05-06-2010, 07:53 PM   #19
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

I got a message saying "failed unable to convert video file" I can send it to you if you like?
Old 05-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #20
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Blast And please - I can try uploading it if you like?
Old 05-06-2010, 08:01 PM   #21
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

yep! can you do it anonymously? I wish I could see your face when you get it!
Old 05-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #22
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

I don't think it can be done anonymously... if it can't, and I can get it to upload, I can pull it off, and send you the file that uploads OK?

And squeeee!
Old 05-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #23
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

okly dokly!

I know, the squee factor is incredibly high huh?
Old 05-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #24
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Incredibly so

Email incoming
Old 05-06-2010, 08:49 PM   #25
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Well!? Where is it?

Is this going to be like one of those things my wife sends me where I want to go to the pound/shelter/rescue facility right away?

KK - I assume the breeder is in your neck of the woods? No wait, I dont know why I'm even thinking about it. We can't do it... too many animals already... boy he sure is cute though....
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:53 PM   #26
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

yep, she's about 35/40 miles away. trust me! when I saw the video, as I told Am, I was ready to just go get her! she is 3 weeks old and being handraised as apparently this mama likes to chew on ears... not happy with the design I guess.

Am's loading it for me, it came in a weird format and I can't wrestle it into submission
Old 05-06-2010, 09:03 PM   #27
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Old 05-06-2010, 09:04 PM   #28
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

And with that image of cuteness in mind, I'm off to bed
Old 05-06-2010, 09:11 PM   #29
poohbear_nc
Non-Edible Chicken
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
The pacifier just makes it the most adorable image possible.

If I may ask, what is the asking price for this cutie?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:12 PM   #30
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
The pacifier just makes it the most adorable image possible.

If I may ask, what is the asking price for this cutie?
if her ear is ok, $3k, if mama did do some damage $2-2500