Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 05-09-2010, 01:54 AM   #1
Romantic One
Banned
Romantic One has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Romantic One has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Romantic One has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle
Erotica by Zob newest work on Smashwords

Erotica by Zob currently has it's first title up on Smashwords you can check it out by clicking here for Erotica By Zob.

This story is about to lovers that have let a busy lifestyle get between their love and passion. Find out how a little memory lose might just help them regain their lost passion.
Romantic One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 04:15 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Is this your book?
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 05-09-2010, 03:34 PM   #3
Romantic One
Banned
Romantic One has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Romantic One has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Romantic One has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

This is my site listing the books I have written.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #4
Romantic One
Banned

actually that is the book page that is my mistake.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:19 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just a friendly suggestion, but personally I'm really put off a book when the description of it contains grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. It's as well to spend a moment getting such things right, or else your readers won't think much of your writing skills!
Old 05-10-2010, 02:51 PM   #6
Romantic One
Banned

Thank you harry I will get that down pat. I appreciate the feed back.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:54 PM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

I'm not meaning to be critical - please don't think that. It's just that, with so much material on sites like Smashwords, you only get one chance to persuade someone to read your book, and getting these things right is important.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:17 PM   #8
Romantic One
Banned

Not taking it bad at all, Harry, I have a proof reader for my books but I do the descriptions myself I will have to make sure I improve on that area. I appreciate the help.