Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-17-2010, 12:49 PM   #61
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Galaxy SIII; Xoom; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
My oh my. I do not get it. Please explain. I see that kennyc is rolling out.
I believe he's referring to Medical Marijuana -- legal in Colorado, btw.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:31 PM   #62
DArenson
ebookworm
DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kobo, Kindle
I'd build a water tower full of golden coins, and daily dive into them for a swim, Uncle Scrooge style.
DArenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:53 PM   #63
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
  • Bribe politicians to change the idiotic copyright laws that makes criminals out of millions
  • Live somewhere warm and light in the winter
  • Contribute to world peace and happiness
  • Fund the PhD that I can't get anyone else to fund
  • Get some proper treatment for Recluse
  • Offer Kovid a six month sabbatical for all the work he's done on Calibre
  • etc

Can we up that to 2 million a month??
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:03 PM   #64
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post

Whatcha want a PHD for with that kind of money?

Old 04-17-2010, 02:07 PM   #65
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Whatcha want a PHD for with that kind of money?

Nourishment for the mind (though I think if I ever did have a million a month my priorities might move more towards abuse of the body )
Old 04-17-2010, 02:08 PM   #66
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Ach so, I did see you rolling.

Last edited by beppe; 04-17-2010 at 02:19 PM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:09 PM   #67
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
  • Bribe politicians to change the idiotic copyright laws that makes criminals out of millions
  • Live somewhere warm and light in the winter
  • Contribute to world peace and happiness
  • Get some proper treatment for Recluse
  • Offer Kovid a six month sabbatical for all the work he's done on Calibre
  • etc

Can we up that to 2 million a month??
and don't forget...FREE TIBET!!!!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:17 PM   #68
TGS
Country Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
and don't forget...FREE TIBET!!!!
Oh yeah - not forgetting Tibet!! (Though, of course, it it actually was free I wouldn't have to spend any of my millions on it )
Old 04-17-2010, 02:17 PM   #69
kennyc

Quote:
So, I did see you rolling.
Busted!

Old 04-17-2010, 02:19 PM   #70
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
Quote:
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:20 PM   #71
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
Quote:
Ach so, I did see you rolling.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:21 PM   #72
TGS
Country Member

Quote:
Legal maybe - but ethical?...Oh, wait... wrong thread...sorry
Old 04-17-2010, 02:21 PM   #73
kennyc

Quote:
Oh yeah - not forgetting Tibet!! (Though, of course, it it actually was free I wouldn't have to spend any of my millions on it )
Well with all that money, you might be able to buy it from China and re-establish it!

Have to throw in this aside which KK may be familiar with. The city of Boulder, Colorado is home to the University of Colorado and has a very interesting mix of students, politics, etc.

For a bit there were popular bumper stickers around that said,

"Hell with Tibet, Free Boulder!"
Old 04-17-2010, 02:22 PM   #74
poohbear_nc
Non-Edible Chicken
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Quote:
Get some proper treatment for Recluse
Would a million a month be enough?
poohbear_nc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:29 PM   #75
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Well with all that money, you might be able to buy it from China and re-establish it!

Have to throw in this aside which KK may be familiar with. The city of Boulder, Colorado is home to the University of Colorado and has a very interesting mix of students, politics, etc.

For a bit there were popular bumper stickers around that said,

"Hell with Tibet, Free Boulder!"
I had that! along with "Restless Native"
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote