Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-05-2010, 07:58 AM   #1
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
2 PRS-300's - From $120 w/cover shipped

Selling 2 PRS-300’s($170-200 in stores). One mine (silver), and the other my wife’s (pink). Both include the Sony leather cover ($30 in stores,not the light one), the original box, and everything that came in the box. In addition my wife’s includes 3 slip covers (they were $17 a piece) that go over the leather cover. Also have the Sony Reader AC adapter ($30 in stores)

Interested in sale in lower 48 US only. Payment by paypal only. I ship via USPS Priority mail, which take 2-3 days for you to receive after I send.

Silver $110 shipped
Pink $125 shipped
Charger – First to add $15 to ether of the above gets it. I will not sell separate because of hassle and shipping cost…..

Interested? Just PM me…..

Photo’s here http://www.dewaine.net/300pics.html

Reason for sale? Wife wants an iPad..... and I may get one as well

All is sold, thanks for the looks!!!

Last edited by Bremen Cole; 04-06-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:52 PM   #2
mapabl
Enthusiast
mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: iPad Air, iPad Mini. Nook Glo, Kindle Paperwhite,
PM sent - I'd like to buy the Pink one. Mary from WI
mapabl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2010, 01:10 PM   #3
mapabl
Enthusiast
mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: iPad Air, iPad Mini. Nook Glo, Kindle Paperwhite,
I think I bought the pink one?? I'm sure you'll let me know. Many thanks.
Mary from WI
mapabl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:50 PM   #4
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

UPDATE: Pink is sold, Silver has a pending sale and a backup........
Old 04-06-2010, 02:42 PM   #5
Bremen Cole
Wizard

UPDATE: The Silver and charger are now sold as well............
Advert
Old 04-17-2010, 02:02 AM   #6
diokdin
Groupie
diokdin began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4, Astak EZ Pocket Pro, Kindle 3 3G
Sucks...Wish I saw this one...
diokdin is offline   Reply With Quote