Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 04-06-2010, 07:59 AM   #1
Leadlight
Leadlight began at the beginning.

Device: entourage eDGe
Help updating the software

Hi there,
i've just bought an entourage edge and i'm trying to update it's software to the last revision but i can't manage to do that successfully.
I click on update now in the "edge preferences" menu and it check for the new version and download it but when the download is finished (and an icon in the upper bar say that) i don't know how to install the update.
if i click on "update now" at this point the check-and-download simply restart without installing the software.
I hope you can help me.
Thank you
Leadlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:56 AM   #2
borisb
Addict
borisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it is

Device: enTourage eDGe, Pocket eDGe, Kobo Vox, Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Note
Press the "Home" bezel button to go to the LCD home screen, then press the "Menu" bezel button. Now click "Notifications". The notification bar will drop down. Click the "Update ready" notification and follow the instructions from there.
borisb is offline   Reply With Quote