Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-25-2013, 09:29 PM   #2461
PamelaMary
Fanatic
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Midnight Reflections - Free

Free today - Midnight Reflections

US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004E9U8I2

UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004E9U8I2

Hope all my friends here enjoy the novel
Pam
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #2462
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The latest book in the best-selling Justice series is now available.

Ultimate Justice.
A ship wreck--
Dozens of bodies washed ashore--
Clear evidence that evil has made port in London.
The horrific case piques the interest of P.I. Lorne Simpkins. It doesn't take long before Lorne learns that young, helpless women are being caged and sold to the wealthy and salacious. Old wounds are wrenched open when she suspects a cover-up by the very authorities that should be keeping lawful order. Can she trust the self-serving journalist bent on making the human-trafficking ring his next big story? When her daughter is involved in a life-threatening accident, it's difficult for Lorne to keep her head in the game. But Lorne and her ex-MI6 husband, Tony, are determined to end the repulsive slave trade and bring the criminals to justice--even if it means Lorne ends up locked in a cage herself.

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Justi...d_sim_kstore_3
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:56 PM   #2463
CGore
CGore began at the beginning.

This is for all the chick-lit readers out there! Only available on the Kindle!

What it's Like to be Reece

You will love this one if:

You're a business woman
Has had a high school sweet heart and always wondered...What if???
Have been cheated on
Believe in a Prince Charming
Love triangles...Ooo....

Reeces' life is going great. She starts dating a real life "prince charming" and is close to getting a big promotion at work The only thing stopping her? Well it might be more than one thing... Her old flame suddenly resurfaces and moves in, and it turns out Prince Charming is not only after her- but is primed to ruin her career.

Reece tries to keep business and pleasure separate, but they are going to have to tangle at some point. Will she manage to stay on top?

Check it out at:

http://www.amazon.com/What-its-Like-...ke+to+be+Reece

Also check out my blog!
http://growingcharacters.blogspot.co...-be-reece.html
CGore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:32 AM   #2464
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Moderator Notice

A post that violates our posting guidelines for self-promotion [HINT: The culprit is usually the image] will be deleted WITHOUT an accompanying PM to the poster. It is your responsibility to abide by our guidelines, if you wish to use our free service.

Here are our guidelines for self-promotion, in case you have forgotten:
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-31-2013 at 08:25 AM.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:04 AM   #2465
jonaswrites
jonaswrites began at the beginning.

EVERYDAY PSYCHOPATHS - horror and humor for 99c

I have recently published my little short story collection, EVERYDAY PSYCHOPATHS, available for only $0.99. Everyday Psychopaths is a collection of short stories that will both frighten you and make you laugh out loud. Warning: reading these three stories can make you sound like a crazy person. Kind of like an Everyday Psychopath...

[edited for length]

Thanks for reading,
Jonas Eriksson
http://jonaswrites.com

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-02-2013 at 07:27 AM.
jonaswrites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #2466
OJBishopsGarden
OJBishopsGarden began at the beginning.

I'm author of a YA, coming of age series, "Orange Juice in Bishop's Garden."

[Inappropriate promotion - MODERATOR]

The link is here: http://www.amazon.com/Orange-Juice-B...0364074&sr=1-1

And here's the book description:
You know that summer, right… the summer where EVERYTHING changed? Orange Juice in Bishop's Garden (OJBG) is that summer. And Bishop's Garden is the place where it all happens. It's the summer of '94 and naive and rebellious teens are engaging in all kinds of underage tomfoolery. Think grunge, Doc Martens, raves, the invincibility of youth, and epic first loves.

This book details the lives of a group of teenagers navigating high school and growing up in DC during the 1990’s. It's all about teen magic-- creating new and marvelous mischief with best friends, listening to mix-tapes and reading Sassy magazines, missing the last Metro, and getting stuck miles from payphones. Accompany the young heroine, Sarah, as she gets herself into idle summer misbehaving, love triangle betrayals, and friendship fallouts. This is a story about what her life is like before school's truly over and she knows it's all going to change for good. It's about the friends she'll never forget, those first mistakes, and her childish dreams not yet polluted by reality. She and her friends will engage in typical teen idolatry of hot musicians and renegades. They'll set each other up and tear each other down. They'll crash house parties and realize that sometimes in life, there are no 'do-overs.' They'll steal cars, candies, and hearts. They'll make you wish you were a teen again.

This book contains the full collection of scripts from season one of the oldest and longest running teen web series, "Orange Juice in Bishop's Garden." And it's the prequel to the epic romance between two teen girls that has become known as "The Sarah & Gwen Experience." The love story develops in season 2 and spans to season 6. It's part recollection, part urban legend, and part pure fiction, and completely inspired by the author's memories of growing up in DC and the enchantment of her youth. The author, Otessa Ghadar, captures teen life as it is lived--dramatic, filled with self-discovery, and the pain of growing up. Together, as a whole, the stories and the characters ring true. Read the book and you'll realize you've either been-- or known-- one of these characters before.

Venture into Bishop's Garden and remember what it feels like to have your whole life ahead of you! Best part is, when you're done reading, you can meet the characters by watching the webseries adaptation online (www.ojinbg.com).

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-04-2013 at 04:51 PM.
OJBishopsGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:23 PM   #2467
PamelaMary
Fanatic
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free- Deadly Fun - June 4th & 5th

For all my friends at Mobileread I hope you will enjoy this novel.

Excerpt:

"Marconi's family killed your husband."
He hated the stricken look in her eyes, the tears he could see hovering on her bottom lids. "I'm sorry, Lo. I didn't know. I just wanted my best investigator to work this case. I really had no idea."
"Which one?"
"We don't know who actually did it."
Lo was crying, her hands over her face. "Do you know what they did to him?"
Torture would be a nice word in comparison, Dan thought. He knew exactly what they had done to her husband. He couldn't stand seeing her pain and moved over to sit on the bed beside her. He put his arms around her and pressed her head to his shoulder. He could feel her tears through his shirt.
"I can't seem to get over it," she said, her voice muffled against his shoulder.
"No one could, Lo. No one could." He rocked her in his arms as the waves rocked the ship and let her cry.

Thanks for checking it out,
Pam
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:34 PM   #2468
CGore
CGore began at the beginning.

Hey guys check out:

Far From a Fairytale

You'll like this one if:

You're always the bridesmaid, never the bride
Dealt with a major bridezilla
Like my Best Friend Wedding stories
Spunky, human and flawed main characters that you can relate to

Once upon a time Holly falls in love with Derrick who falls in love with her best friend Cameron. With Derrick’s and Cameron’s wedding on the horizon, she does her best to catch the groom’s interest. But there’s one complication: the best man, Jack, who won’t leave her side-for better or for worse.

If Julia Roberts can’t get the guy in My Best Friend’s Wedding, what chance does Holly have?

She may have a chance if the wedding’s been called off.

And if she finds herself on a plane with the groom to Germany…

But what’s a girl to do with Cameron and Jack? And not to mention her boyfriend Steve… Yikes.
Show less

http://www.amazon.com/Far-From-a-Fai...om+a+fairytale

Only on Amazon's Kindle!
My other books:

One Week and Tomorrow:
http://www.amazon.com/One-Week-and-T...k+and+tomorrow

What it's like to be Reece
http://www.amazon.com/What-its-Like-...ke+to+be+Reece
CGore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:56 AM   #2469
Kerry Fisher
Kerry Fisher began at the beginning.

The Class Ceiling (contemporary romance and humour) FREE on Kindle Thursday 6 June

Hello there...I do hope I've got the right forum for a 'promotional plug'! My Kindle ebook, The Class Ceiling by Kerry Fisher, is available free for one day only - Thursday 6 June. Downton Abbey in a contemporary school setting...humour, romance and shocking school gate snobbery!

The link in the UK is http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Class-Ce.../dp/B00ANUAN72 and in the US: http://www.amazon.com/The-Class-Ceil.../dp/B00ANUAN72

Many thanks

Kerry
Kerry Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:39 AM   #2470
Dongo
Dongo began at the beginning.

The City that Traveled the World

The City that Traveled the World is near-future science fiction about the colonization of the ocean.

The story focuses on an underwater luxury resort called New Holland that travels the international waters of the world and bills itself as a submerged sanctuary of sin that peddles sex, drugs, illegal medical procedures, and a host of other questionable goods and services to visitors.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CSW27LS

The book is free today (Thursday, June 6th).
Dongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:25 AM   #2471
Hagen_Cartoons
Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

I have uploaded 10 cartoon eBooks of my "It's a Jungle out there!" series on Amazon. Amazon offers free eReaders for most platform so the eBooks are not limited to the Kindle.

My author's page is http://www.amazon.com/author/hagencartoons
Hagen_Cartoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:42 AM   #2472
KJ Colt
KJ Colt began at the beginning.

Concealed Power No. 5 in all Free Fantasy on Amazon! Grab your copy!

Greetings fellow novelings. I have a novel today on Amazon that is my first published novel and is doing very well indeed, so well in fact that I've decided to make it free for tomorrow and do some shameless promo for it. So here we are.

You can grab it here... http://www.amazon.com/Concealed-Powe.../dp/B00D6GDY1W

[Only one image allowed - MODERATOR]

And then there's the gripping blurb...

"There was an illness much worse than anything I had ever seen, and that was the sickness of my country."

Fourteen year old Adenine is blind and isolated in her small attic bedroom. The last carrier of the Death Plague -- that wiped out thousands of her country’s people twenty-five years ago -- she must avoid contact with the outside world.

When her mother fails to bring her food Adenine begins to starve. Driven by her hunger, Adenine ventures into the house discovering her mother bedridden and sick. Despite her terror of infecting others, Adenine fumbles her way onto the streets of Borrelia in search of the town’s doctor.

Soon, she is surrounded by new friends… and enemies she never knew existed. Adenine’s mother is keeping dark secrets, her friends are lying to her and when threats arise she must decide who to trust.

And there you have it. Strike 1 off my shameless self promotion. Hope you like the book.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Concealed-Power-1000x1600-Barnes&Noble.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	577.8 KB
ID:	106804  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-09-2013 at 08:19 AM.
KJ Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #2473
moondog
Enthusiast
moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Why do bad things happen to good people? The answer is in this summers must read!

Life is a lesson, and in order to learn we must survive the lesson. For some, surviving is enough. Then there are people like Tess Seager, who ask the bigger questions, who suffer through life’s hurdles wondering why bad things happen to good people. If you’re anything like Tess, driven, purposeful, hungry for knowledge, Her Past’s Present offers insights into hypnosis, past lives, discourse, discovery, love, life and the journey in which we all participate, through the telling of one woman’s life and those special souls that play a role in the evolution of her spirit, for better or for worse.

Mark the new novel by award winning author, Michael Poeltl, as your summer pick for 2013. Its fast pace, easy reading style and multiple hooks will keep you glued to the modest 250 pages while Poeltl educates through entertainment. From the onset you will find yourself intimately drawn into Tess’s story, a twenty-seven year old woman whose seemingly normal life has deteriorated into conflict.

If, like Tess, you’ve ever asked yourself why bad things happen to good people, Her Past’s Present is prepared to offer an answer in a way that might surprise you.

Find the book for your kindle here:
http://www.amazon.com/Her-Pasts-Pres...eywords=poeltl
moondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:54 PM   #2474
Stormie55
Stormie55 began at the beginning.

Do You Like Falling In to a Good Book?

I have written a book about a 16-year-old girl, who by some mysterious force joins the fictional world she loves so much. The only problem is, will she be able to get back out before it's too late?

My book, Falling In by Samantha R. Anderer is at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CS7T9R8

Blog:
http://wilderfaith.blogspot.com

Trailer:
http://youtu.be/10CumGkuoUM

I hope you check it out and like what you see.

Last edited by Stormie55; 06-14-2013 at 10:41 AM. Reason: To correct the You Tube video link
Stormie55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:14 AM   #2475
kpen
Enthusiast
kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kpen can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: kindle
Have you read Finding rosie yet? Check it out on your ereader.

http://http://www.amazon.com/Finding.../dp/B009W1Y37O

Haunted by a memory not her own, Lucinda, despite her fears, helps a survivor's spirit move on.
kpen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo