Notices

Old 03-10-2010, 08:17 AM   #1
sciredz
Enthusiast
sciredz began at the beginning.

Device: none
text inverse feature in adobe reader?

I have many ebooks but have difficulty reading them at a computer monitor
screen. Finally the Ipad is coming and I think it is a nice PDF reading device.
While thinking about Stanza and how it can invert the text to make it
white on a black background. It suddenly occurs to me if there is a
similar function in Adobe Acrobat Reader to make the text become
white the and background black. Is there guys? Thanks.
sciredz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:57 PM   #2
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
In the Desktop version of Adobe Reader (at least version 9), you can go into Edit > Preferences > Accessibility > Replace Document Colors > Custom Color, and then set (Page Background = Black) and (Document Text = White).

But this isn't really relevant for most portable devices, and I don't know what PDF viewers are or will be available for the iPad -- I imagine it'll be the same as for iPhones, which as far as I know, doesn't include Adobe Reader.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-10-2010, 06:35 PM   #3
sciredz
Enthusiast
sciredz began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous View Post
In the Desktop version of Adobe Reader (at least version 9), you can go into Edit > Preferences > Accessibility > Replace Document Colors > Custom Color, and then set (Page Background = Black) and (Document Text = White).

But this isn't really relevant for most portable devices, and I don't know what PDF viewers are or will be available for the iPad -- I imagine it'll be the same as for iPhones, which as far as I know, doesn't include Adobe Reader.
Thanks. It works.

I have tried GoodReader in the Ipod Touch. It can load up a page in
a 100 page PDF pretty fast. I plan to preorder the IPAD because I assume
GoodReader can run in it... or is there possibility it won't run or
compatible with the IPAD? Anyone?
sciredz is offline   Reply With Quote